Hello! I’m Sarah – a Christian, a part-time librarian, a sponsor of three boys and a girl through Compassion International, a sponsor of a boy and a girl through Haiti Outreach Ministries, and a sponsor of a girl through Eden Ministries.
A few random facts about me:
- I’m from Kentucky (born there and my heart still lives there even though my family has moved)
- #BiblicalLiteracy – It’s a topic very important to me.
- I like spaghetti
- I like the beach, Smoky Mountains, and getting to see more of the world a little at a time
- I spend way too much on books (and I borrow way too many from the library!)
- My favorite Bible verse: “With God, all things are possible.” – Matthew 19:26
- My favorite color: Kentucky Wildcat blue
- I have twin brothers
- I have a dog named Sadie
- I thoroughly enjoy the Kentucky Wildcats basketball team and every NBA team that their players end up on! Go CATS!
- I thoroughly enjoy sponsoring children and watching them grow in Christ